Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What's The Date?

The big event will take place Oct 4th. I might end up with a c-section but hopefully I can deliver naturally. It's all up to the little one. She is being forced out earlier for her safety, hopefully she won't be to upset. If I end up having a c-section and if the grandparents are present( I know my mom will be) and they see her before me, I have one rule. No one except the docs and Nurses and daddy can hold her until I, THE MOTHER can hold her. I think I've earned the right and that also goes for the aunts and uncles. Kim said it was about 20 min after her c-section until she could hold Gord. I can't wait to see and hold her. Had the stress test today and all is good. We meet with the peds doc tomorrow. I can finally ask where she will have the ultrasound done. Here or Sick Kids in Toronto. Well I'm off to catch up on some sleep.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home