Monday, August 21, 2006

When Things Break

For everyone that has been here and for those who tried to sit on our back deck in the middle of the afternoon, all were happy that we have a patio umbrella on my patio table. The sun just beams in our back yard since we have no trees, and the sun gets very hot. Well I went out to open the umbrella to block the sun from coming into the house and heating it and guess what. The stupid thing breaks. This is our 2nd one. When we bought it last year we had not more than a week and it broke, I returned it for a new one and now a year later it breaks. Piss me off. Now I can't even sit back there. The sun will get even worst since the forest behind us is being torn down to build more houses. Maybe I can find an umbrella on sale.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home