Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday

The day started out to be very boring. I got up at around 9:30am and made my way downstairs with Rudy for breakfast. Dave was still in dream land since he worked the Clinton b-day bash thing in T.O. He got to see some famous people. If you want to know just ask Dave since all I was interested in was Tim McGraw. Before Dave left for work yesterday I ask if he could take my cell phone with him, since it takes pics and video. Knowing Dave that he would be the perfect cop and not be that type of person but deep down inside I was hoping he would just snap a quick pic of Tim. When I came downstairs this am, the first thing I did was look at my cell phone. Can anyone guess if I got my pic? No pic for his pregnant wife:( Yep I was a little disappointed, but I guess I'll survive. Dave finally crawled out of bed and we began to clean the house. That was my day.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home