Friday, September 08, 2006

4 WEEKS :)

The title says it all. 4 weeks till Oct 8th and possibly the birth of our daughter. The doc said no earlier than Oct 8th and no later than the 15th. My sister has a theory on when the will do the induction. Since most doctors like to be off on weekends and holidays, I will not be induced on the 8,9 or 10th since it's Thanksgiving(hey last year for Thanksgiving we were in Scotland). I guess that only leaves the 11,12,13,14th I think, have no calendar. Ann you never know your niece might be born on your birthday. Sorry grandpa your birthday is too early:) What else in new. We went to Ikea today and to the Yorkdale mall. We went looking at Apple computers. I like them but not my decision to make. We also bought new coffee tables for downstairs and also were looking for a cabinet for our PVR,DVD player and stuff like that. We also found a cd holder we like but we will hold off until we buy a computer and pay that off. The baby's room is almost complete. I can almost take another picture to show the finish product. Well that's all for now.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home