Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sleep? What is sleep

The last few weeks I've been having a hard time sleeping. I just can't get comfortable. I've tried adding pillows but that just seems to make it worst. When I do finally fall asleep it's Dave's alarm that wakes me up. I can fall back asleep when he leaves but there's one problem, CONSTRUCTION!!!!!!. The construction starts at 7am and goes till about 7pm. When we bought our house, one of the selling features for us was that our back yard back onto a green belt/conservation land. Our realtor told us that there would never be any construction ever. Well being the gullible people we are, we believed her and a year later it's all gone. The forest was our shade from the sun as well as home to a lot of wild bunnies. Where are they now?It sucks but nothing we can do. I'm meeting my dad and sister for lunch. He's helping her move back to Mississauga. Sheri has a job at Richo Canada. She starts monday. Good for her but bad for me:) She said she will be here every weekend to see the baby. That all for now
Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home