Thursday, August 24, 2006

Just Around The Corner

The other day Kim and Steve were here for a little visit. Steve had ask me what we were doing for Christmas. Dave and I did infact come up with a solution for us that hopefully will work and everyone will be happy. I'm posting about that day since Steve isn't the only one thinking about it. A friend of mine ask what we were doing since it will be our first Christmas with our daughter. I told her our solution and she also thinks it should work. What blows my mind is that we are still in summer and some of us are thinking of the winter. Are we just a little sick? I want Christmas to be enjoyable for my kid just like it was for me. We would all go to my grandparents house for dinner and then we would open our gifts from them and my grandmaman would sit at the piano and play and we would all sing along. I miss those days. Both my aunt and uncle and Karen would come from Elliot Lake and Toronto to Sudbury. We had a blast. I know it's impossible to have everyone in our new family together under one roof but I'm hoping that one day we will. Dave and I said that when we move to another house we will try and go big(without going broke) to have everyone under one roof. Enough about xmas. The forest behind our house is being torn down. Makes me upset.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home