Friday, August 25, 2006

Weekend

It's Friday night and I'm home alone since Dave is working overtime. The PM is in town. Dave should be home by midnight. We are going to Sudbury tomorrow morning. I found out about my baby shower. It will be nice to see everyone. The only thing that makes me sad is that Chris and my friends from Saskatchewan won't be there and also Dave's Step-sis and nieces from B.C. Sometimes life just sucks. I found out that our friends Scott and Amy got engaged. Congrats to them. Our dog Rudy is being a big baby. Dave isn't home yet so he's missing his dad and I couldn't take him for his walk since it's raining. POOR Rudy, life is so hard for a dog. I've been spoiling him with treats and he's also wanting more. No more. It's also pass his bed time and I think he wants me to tuck him in. Yep you read it correctly. Our dog needs to be tuck in bed. This means his kennel door closed and locked. What a dog. Well that's all for now.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home