Thursday, August 31, 2006

Baby shower

As most of you know I had my baby shower last Sunday. I was fun. I got to see everybody I haven't seen in a long time and I also saw Danielle for the first time in almost 7 years. Didn't get much talk time in with her. Chatted with lynds and Kim also not long enough. I had a lot of gifts to open. The games were cut short due to the amount of gifts. After opening them and having them here I realized we don't have all that much stuff. I will go buy more sleepers and diaper shirts. I do have a lot of face cloths,bibs and blankets. One blanket was even hand made by Gran. I also got this very cute stuff animal pig that sings and moves"this little piggy went to the market ect..." bought by granny. I love it. I think I will have more fun with it. I didn't get the big stuff. We still need the play pen which will be bought on Friday since I did get a couple of checks and I have to return a couple of gifts. The high chair we will get closer to when we will need it. The swing I will see if it will go on sale. I will also go buy my breast pump and all the other stuff we need in the next couple of weeks. I bought the stroller/car seat the other day and it was on sale. I still need the jumperoo I will also wait a little to see if it's on sale. I will check tomorrow. The task I have now is to find a place for everything. My mom is here until Saturday, she is painting for us. Hopefully by tomorrow we can get everything else in order. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning. We will find out the results of the ultrasound, stress test and blood test. That's all for now. I'm off to clean

Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Thanks ann. I will hold off on buying stuff. I'm waiting for a good Sears sale also.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home