Saturday, August 19, 2006

Weekend

Nothing much happening here. Dave is on the sofa snoozing. We are going to the mall I think. Tomorrow we are going out to dinner. Next weekend we are going to Sudbury. It's my baby shower. Yep I found out. My sister and Chantal worked really hard to keep it a secret but since I have a registry I noticed stuff was being bought so I put two and two together. There was other things that I clued in on. Sounds like some people might not be around for it. I think Abby is away at her dad's. Miss her. We haven't seen her in a long time. I think by reading my father -in laws blog they won't be around either. I guess we will see who ever is around. I think this might be our last trip to Sudbury until after the baby is born. People are welcome to visit us. With this new complication (itching) I would feel much better staying here, where my doctor is since I will be having two appointments a week. One with her and then my weekly stress test. My dad is coming up sosmetime in September to help Dave put in the floor in our daughter's room. Well I should say he's coming here since there's two car shows around. Well I should go wake up the beast since it is noon and we need to do things in town and around the house. Hope to see everyone soon

Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Hope you have a wonderful baby shower! I'll be sending you happy thoughts from across the ocean :)
Keep on taking good care of yourself and hope the itching goes away soon.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home