Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update For Those Who Care

I've been on my medication now for a week and the itching has almost gone. What a relief. I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon to get my blood results. The one she got back my enzymes were high(before meds) She is waiting for another one that won't come back for another week or so. Next week I go for more blood to see how the meds are working. On the 28th of Aug I go for another ultrasound then on the 29th of Aug and every week after that I go for stress test. IF everything looks good she will induce me no earlier than the 8th and no later then the 15th of October. If for some reason my liver enzymes increase then she will induce earlier. With this type of condition the levels of enzymes can change very quickly. I'm just hoping that our daughter is safe and is born healthy. We also went shopping and I wanted to buy our daughter these jeans and her dad said no. I will get those jeans one way or another :) That's all for now

Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

So glad that the itching is going away. I am very anxious to meet this baby and I'm sure everything will be great!

And that's so funny about the jeans thing. But they're so much more fashionable than just a diaper so I say buy 'em! ;)

6:28 AM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

I plan on it. Just when I'm shopping by myself.:)

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home