Sunday, September 17, 2006

Good Intentions

Ok, so this weekend might be a waste once again. I had good intentions of doing house work, but Dave has a kinck in his back so I guess I can't really get his help. Last weekend I did a lot of cleaning. The normal stuff like toilets, washing floors, vacuuming and laundry. Well after that I was in mega pain that I guess I did way to much by myself. Dave and I did manage to clip Rudy's nails. We had a hard time. We usually don't but you should of seen him, he was shaking and huffing and puffing. It was funny. I'm always scared to clip his nails and make him bleed, well I did make him bleed. I felt so bad. He got blood all over my carpet and kitchen floor. I don't think he will ever let me clip his nails again. He will hate us even more today since he is in desperate need of a bath. Dave will be doing that. The roles will be switched around this time. I will enjoy watching since that is what Dave usually does and he will be doing the hard work. Then again I do bath Rudy better. Dave went to the local hardware store to get a drain catcher to catch all the fur. Can't wait till Rudy smell nice. It will only last about a month. We will be finishing the room today. I will take a pic when it's done. The floor will be in the following week. My dad is coming back this way so he will be installing it.( if he doesn't change his mind again) he is not feeling well. I guess his meds stop working. I just hope he's not to cranky. Since I moved away I haven't been around to witness his depression get worst and I'm not use to it anymore. Well my first Tim Horton's coffee should be here soon, and yes it's decaf. We are also going to try and pick names for our daughter. Everyone will have to wait on that one :)

Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

I thought about it but they charge 60$ for a lab. That's a lot for me and to clip his nails it's 25$. It was way cheaper in Saskatchewan. We would pay 25$ for everything.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Burnie said...

Sounds like Rudy may loose some grooming privlages after baby Grant is born..:)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home