Sunday, November 05, 2006

Alex is 1 Month Old :)

Today is the fith and Alex is now 1 month old. One month down and many many more to go. Life the last month flew by. I love Alex but man, she's a night owl and I'm still trying to break her out of that. I've been told it will get better. To everyone who said that to me, I have one question for all of you. WHEN DOES IT GET BETTER. I knew it was going to hard but the hard part is when Dave works evenings and I'm trying to get her to bed and she fusses for ever and I have no one to help. I've told Dave that I would let him sleep when he has to work, well I had to wake him up for help a few times. I'm sorry Dave and thank you for not getting upset with me when I need your help. I love you and Alex thanks you for helping her as well. I also want to thank you Dave for getting up in the mornings and taking her downstairs so I can get a few more hours of sleep. I love you

Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Happy one month Alexandra!! I can't believe my little niece is getting so big already. I remember all those hard times, so I feel for you guys, and I hope that she lets you get some good sleep at night soon!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home