Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Love Rudy

Last night was the best ever. Since Rudy is a big dog he doesn't cuddle much. He does lie down beside me but that's it. Last night he curled up beside me and place his head on my chest. It was so adorable. I wish Dave and I would of gotten a pic. I miss him being a puppy( well not all the puppy stages). Had a doctor's appointment today. All is good except that I started to get itchy again. It's not like last time but still. I have to go for more blood work tomorrow and will get the results next week. When I go for my stress test next week my doctor will be there and she will do another ultrasound. Since she's inducing me she want to make certain of the position and size of the baby. Well that's all for now.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home