Friday, September 29, 2006

Doctor's appointment

Today was my last OB appointment. It wasn't all that pleasant. Found out the results of my last blood test. My liver enzymes are up therefore I'm itchy again. Not as bad as the first time but still. The doc said she is happy we are doing the induction on the 4th. On Sunday I go for one more stress test. She also told me that if I don't feel a lot of movement to just go into the hospital. Today she also check my cervix. OUCH!!!. Dr. Causey has decided that I will not need to go in on the 3rd for the gel. She was able to fell baby's head and said my cervix wasn't as hard as she thought. She will do the gel on the 4th. I will be going to the hospital On Wednesday the 4th at 7:30am. Should be an interesting day. This weekend is our last weekend as a couple. I can't believe we will be parents next week.

Tam

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I can't believe that there is only a few days left! I will say a prayer that everything will go great for you and the baby. I wish I could be there to see my niece on her birthday but I will be anxiously awaiting the phone call at work. My cell phone will be set to "extra extra loud". I can't wait to see her. And you guys of course! All the best for the big day!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow. Good luck this week!
Hopefully the ichiness will subside soon too.
So that you can enjoy the new addition to your family.

5:30 AM  
Blogger SeaJay said...

So-o-o-o close to the Finish Line!
Only one day to go. I wonder how you two are passing the hours today?

I can't imagine what it must be like for you, knowing that this is the final day before the Big Event!

We'll be thinking of you tomorrow, waiting in eager anticipation. :)

Love & best wishes to you both!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Was thinking of you two today (or I guess it's you THREE huh). Hope all goes well tomorrow... poor Dave's going to be outnumbered now (unless you count Rudy)!

best wishes for a safe & not-to-painful experience :)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home