Monday, October 23, 2006

Movies

I never thought I would be one of those moms that would be jealous if her husband got to do things she couldn't. Well I discovered tonight that I am. Dave is away on a training course and as I'm writing this he is sitting in a movie theater having fun, forgetting about us( Alex and me). I'm about to give her a bath and feed her and put her to bed and hoping that she sleeps for 3 hours. I would love to see a movie. When is it my turn. I knew that having a kid would change my life. I'm looking forward to my day when Dave is home alone with our princess. I hope you are having fun and can't wait till your home. We both miss you

Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Ah...I can't help but be reminded of when Steve left on his "business conference" to California for a week when Gord was only 3 weeks old. I was alone with him for a week and was completely stressed, and jealous that he was out getting a good night's sleep, playing poker, drinking etc. Even as we speak, he is on a plane to Florida for a few days and I'm alone with Gord, but we're gonna have fun. You know, I still to this day have never been ONE night away from Gord. It freaks me out to think of when I'll have to do it, it will be so hard. Just think of all the bonding time you are getting in! It's hard, but it'll be easier and you WILL have fun times out again. Can't wait to see you guys again.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home