Thursday, October 12, 2006

7 days old

It's been a wonderful experience and can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I've been really tired since my iron is really low and trying to recover from the c-section as well. I still have a lot of pain and trouble getting around the house. Dave has been a great help. He 's getting up with Alex and I since it takes me forever to get out of bed. My mom is a great help also except that she is spoiling Alex. Holding her all the time. We are having problems putting Alex to bed at night. She will only sleep in someone's arms. The last 2 nights it took us until 2 or 3 am to get her to sleep in her crib. Last night I fed her for what feels like 2hrs straight. We are also giving her a little formula. That doesn't seem to help. I'm hurting from her feeding lots. Tomorrow I'm going to a breastfeading clinic to see if they can help. Well that's all for now.
Tam

Thanks Dave for all your help. your a great dad. Love you

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Hi Tammy,

I hope things are still going well for your little family - your daughter's adorable (saw Dave's post) and it sounds like you're a wonderful mommy...

looking forward to hearing more :)

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home