Monday, October 30, 2006

Sound Sleeper

For those of you who know Dave, you all know that he doesn't do well without sleep and that he is a sound sleeper. I was reminded of that the last couple of nights. He doesn't even hear his own daughter wake up crying. When we brought her home from the hospital we put the baby monitor on his side of the bed and also turn the volume on high. He managed to hear her for the first little while since I couldn't get out of bed to quickly(c-section). Well now that I'm able to move a little better it seems like he's tuned us out. I get no help from him at night. I even call out for him and he still doesn't wake up. The funny thing about this situation is that he sleeps all night gets up and at this very moment he is on the recliner with Alex snoring away. Who gave him permission to take a nap. I was up every 21/2 hours for 2 hrs with Alex. I think I need the nap. He does let me sleep. He'll take Alex downstairs, but I'm still up to feed her. How to resolve this problem? Oh ya NO MORE KIDS:)

My other problem is that when we had company Dave moved Rudy into our bedroom. Here I have this big ass kennel on my side of the bed that makes it hard for me to get in and out of bed. I also have Dave snoring on one side of me then I have the dog on the other. I still haven't decided who snores louder, as of last night they are pretty much even. Rudy does bark and run in his sleep.(he's in his kennel). I think I will send both boys to sleep in the other room. Sorry honey, I love you but I need sleep when I can get it. Well I'm off to shower.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home