Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Big Day

Dave said that the last 9 months went by fast. At first I didn't think so, maybe because I was able to feel her. I do agree somewhat that the last 2 weeks flew by. Tomorrow is October 4th and it will be her birthdate. I look forward in meeting the little girl that's been kicking, turning and growing inside of me. I can't wait to hold her. We are so excited to finally see her. I've been wondering who she will look like. The only certain thing I know is that if she looks anything like me she will also look like her auntie Sheri. Our mom's are here. They got here around 2pm. They are so excited. I think they are more excited than we are the soon-to=be-parents. Today I finished the house work. My mom help with the vacuuming. The next few days should be interesting. We will keep everyone posted. we have people phoning people for us. Well that's all I'm off to just hang out. Talk to everybody in a few days

Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger Burnie said...

We will be waiting for the wonderful arrival of Miss Grant.
We will all be thinking of you..Waiting to hear..
Hope you have a easy delivery

Love Dad

2:59 PM  
Blogger SeaJay said...

Tammy! You go girl! :)

What a little angel you have brought into this world!

Congratulations!
Roll on, Saturday, when we get to meet her for the first time!

Hugs,
Chris xxx

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home