Thursday, August 03, 2006

Long Weekend

We are finally getting visitor's beside my family. Dave's mom will be here on the weekend. Can't wait. It will be a change to see other people. Kim, Steve and Gordon have been here also. My sister leaves on Saturday and Sharon arrives. I think Dave will enjoy having someone from his family here, I'm certain he's sick of my family. We don't have much plan except taking Sharon to the Vaughn Mall. I'm certain that will be an entire day thing. She loves to shop. Well off to bed to try and get some sleep. I can here my loving husband snoring away:(

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hope you leave enough time for all of the returns that will need to be made! ;)

Have a great long weekend! Talk to you soon. :)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Maybe will just ban her from going. Better yet she can't buy anything. Oh!! wait, that would be impossible for her:)

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home