Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Getting Ready For Our Daughter

Since we bought her, her crib and dresser we now have to make room for them. We are changing rooms around. We are putting the computer downstairs, and the computer room is now going to be the guest room. My sister is coming here today to help with all that. I'm hoping that tomorrow I can paint the new guest room. We are also trying to figure out where to put all the junk. Dave has a lot of Maxim mags and I said to put them in the blue box, but Dave being Dave doesn't want some kid to come around on recycling day and take them. I'm like who cares they will be out of my house. He also has tones of other book that I think can either be put in the garbage or donated. Oh well enough of that. back to the cleaning.
Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home