Monday, June 19, 2006

Just Stuff

This afternoon I get a phone call from my new Dr. The OBGYN doc. I guess I had my first appointment today and I didn't go. I wish I knew I had one I would of went. I guess my doctor's office forgot to inform that I had an appointment. I also didn't know I had an OBGYN until today. I was ask at my last doc's appointment if I wanted a female. I prefer a female but was told she was pretty busy so I might not get her. That was the last I heard and that was May 31. Now my new appointment and my first with the OBGYN is July 12. So many doctor visits. Enough about that. Dave and I are trying to figure out a way that we can go visit his dad, Chris, Lynds and Colling while they are camping. They will be less than 1 hour away. Our dilemma is that this place doesn't allow pets therefore Rudy can't come. I was thinking maybe Dave should go alone, this way he gets to spend time woith his dad and Rudy isn't left lock up in his kennel all day by himself in the hot weather. This way I can maybe get more studying done. I really want to see everybody but someone has to sacrifice for the kid:) Maybe if it's not to hot we both can go for a couple of hours or something. Dave and I will have to talk about it. If we left Rudy at a Kennel it would cost 35$ for a day and that's expensive.

Dave will be home on Wednesday sometime then he has to work evenings on Thursday and Friday:( I still don't get to see him. Then we should start his holidays:) I will know more when he gets back. Can't wait to see him. The baby is very active now. He's woken me up a few times. I'm starting to show more I think.

My sister is leaving tomorrow. Thanks for the help Sheri. Off to watch the rest of the hockey game

Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Very exciting about the baby moving around so much! We are hoping to get up to see you guys while Dave is on holidays. Expect my call soon... :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Just to let you know, our answering machine doesn't work good. My mom left a message and so dod Chantal but I never got them. If you leave a message and we don't call back that's the reason

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home