Wednesday, June 14, 2006

F@**#$ Kids.

I'm starting to hate the kids in my neighborhood. Last year for a weeding gift Dean and Dana got us some really nice solar lights. It had 10 in the box. I placed them along my driveway and up the walk way towards the front door. I can home from shopping and sheri noticed that one was broken. I wasn't yet upset since last year one broke mysteriously(kids), and the way it broke my dad can fix it. Well not this one it's shattered. How flipping rude. The kids play in the middle of the street around cars playing hockey, football and the skateboard as well. I'm more than 100% certain that one of the dumb ass kids didn't catch a football and it hit my nice lights and smashed it into a million pieces. They could of told me instead of running like scared little children. Now I'm thinking of giving up the lights and taking them down. I hate kids. We have a park and a dead end street like 20 feet away. can they not play there? My kids will never do this sort of thing. I'm so upset I have to stop writing and go plant some flowers

Tam
I wonder if my flowers are even safe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Some kids don't have respect for other peoples property. That is up to the parents to teach, so maybe I should be upset with the parents.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Even if they do have respect for others property, they're probably scared S#@$less to tell you they broke your stuff. That's sooo crappy.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home