Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hot Saturday.

The weather is beautiful today. Hot and sunny, I can certainly use a swim. I'm doing some housework today and more studying. Since it's hot and I want to cool off the upstairs I put up a foil blanket on my bedroom window. I'm hoping that it will help reduce some of the heat. My uncle put some on his office windows and he said it works. Only time will tell. I was thinking of going to the cookstown outlet mall today. There's this store there called Cambridge bed and bath and there's a tone of stuff. I need some hand towels for the basement bathroom. I also wanted to look for a duvet cover for the spare room. I was also hoping to paint my doors for downstairs. I'm trying to do as much as I can before Dave get home and goes on holidays. The more I do the less he'll have to do. He took time off so we can get stuff in order for the baby and get his house back in order.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Sounds like you're getting a ton of stuff done, good for you! Have fun shopping and I hope to see you guys soon!! :)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home