Monday, June 05, 2006

A Case Of The Mondays.

This pass weekend I though I was back to normal. I didn't feel tired at all. This morning I woke up at 9am, had breakfast and watch some t.v. At around 11 am I was feeling a little sick and tired, so I went for a nap. Felt better after. I studied for a little. I'm now doing some housework so the hubby doesn't get upset with me. I had to turn the air on since it's really hot upstairs. I have someone coming on the 7th to clean the air ducts. Hopefully it helps. They also have this promotion that they will clean the a/c coil free with the air duct cleaning. they are also doing other stuff as well. I'm hoping they can find the problem with the a/c.

My first ultrasound is Thursday and I'm so excited. We will find out if we are having twins and maybe if the baby is a boy or a girl. I just had a dr's appointment and this time the heart beat was faster. The doc was much happier. That is it. I'm off to get supper going since Dave should be home soon

Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Muahahah. I've got you quoting Office Space now. The transformation is almost complete. *wringing hands gleefully.....and with much evilness*

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home