Friday, June 09, 2006

Ultrasound Day

Yesterday was the big day. We had our first ultrasound. Our first look at our bundle of joy. It was amazing. I'm now more excited to him or her. I would post a pic but this ultrasound place doesn't do pics. I was so upset. I wanted a pic, instead I had to pay 20$ for vcr tape that we can't even watch since we have no vcr. It just sucks. once the ultrasound started I changed my mind about finding out the sex. Well our baby is shy he or she wouldn't let us find out. Sorry to all who wanted to know, We all have to wait till October. We also have a very quiet baby. It didn't move much during the ultrasound. I just hope that doesn't mean our baby will be a little terror. Well that's all for now,

Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

It's always the way...people who want to find out have shy babies and those who don't (like us) have babies who show the goods at first chance.

I think you'll find it an amazing surprise not to know until the big day, but I have to admit that I'm sad to shop for items in yellows and greens!!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home