Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day To All

Since I couldn't spend father's day with my, I spent it with my uncle. My dad is visiting his home town of BelleDune(formally jaquet River)N.B. He'll be there for another few weeks. My parents or I should say my dad is thinking of moving back home. He wanted to see if he could handle small town living, and his family so he went for a long visit. He's been there since the end of May. He's coming home soon. I'm very surprised he's not back yet. My grandmother can be a very big pain in the ass. She's the type of person who blames her only 2 grandkids for her baby(my dad) leaving home when he was 19. My parents weren't even together or knew eachother then, but yet it's somehow my fault. Nothing much going on except that I can feel the baby kick, move or whatever he/or she is doing. Sometimes it really hurts. Well I'm very exhausted so I'll post another day.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home