Friday, June 16, 2006

I did it

Yesterday my sister and I painted my basement bathroom. My uncle came over in the evening and help with the rest and he also installed my light. The only thing we didn't paint was the ceiling. When I was talking to the paint store the designer said that I should paint the ceiling the same color as the walls, since it's a small room. The words she used was it wouldn't look so boxy. Well seeing the ceiling primed white I think I might paint the ceiling white. I left it for now until Dave gets home from training. The bathroom is almost done, all it needs it the baseboards, door, door trim and grout the tiles. I would take a pic but my hubby took the camera with him. Sorry will get one later. Well I'm off to shop for a mirror since the one I have is to big.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home