Monday, June 05, 2006

Home Sweet Home

It's nice to be home again. As much as I like going home to see everybody, it's sure nice to be in my house. Logan miss me. Dave wasn't home when I got there. He arrived a few hours later. Rudy was excited to see his dad and so was Dave. sometimes I think Dave loves Rudy more. I don't even get attention. I have to ask for a kiss and a hug. My weekend was good. I couldn't spend a lot of time with my friend Chantal since her son Cory had Scarlet Fever and I had to stay away just to be safe. My other friend Chantal she was working. I spent a few hours with her on Wednesday night. I got to see me godson. He's getting really big. He's almost 2 and he's into the biting stage. Thank heavens he's not my child. He bit my sister and Chantal didn't even do anything. I couldn't get over it. I just hope my kid is a good kid.

Had a Dr's appointment before I went to Sudbury, Everything is good. The baby's heart beat was faster this time, doc was pleased. My mom was with me so she got hear the heart beat as well. My first ultra sound is Thursday. The day we find out if I'm having twins. I think we will try and find out the sexe of the baby. Dave is changing his mind about that. Our Dr. doesn't want us to find out. Maybe baby will want to keep that a secret. Well I'm off to the bank.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home