Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday

I did in fact go shopping and couldn't find anything that fit. I guess FAT people are not suppose to get pregnant. I guess I'll know for next time. I did find two shirts. It's not the shirts I need it's pants. To all you skinny people enjoy it and I do not want to hear from you that I can't find anything that fits or I'm so fat. O.k. I got here because I ate bad food but I also lost 25 pounds and was on a good road. Now, well I'm almost 3 months pregnant and have nothing to wear. At lease if I was gaining weight due to not eating healthy I can go up in sizes. Being pregnant well those extra size won't look good. That's my frustration.


I also did a little yard work. Raked part of the back yard and picked up more Rudy droppings. I played with him, I also let the cat go outside for a few minutes. I'm now waiting for Dave to come home. He should be home soon. We are BBQ'ing tonight. It's a beautiful day. I'm off to go enjoy the sunshine.
Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Thanks Ann. I'll look for some.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home