Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dr's Appointment

To day I had my dr's appointment. It lasted like 5 min. I was expecting the hole work up. He just ask questions and gave me the results of my blood test. My white cell count is a little high but since I don't have pain or burning sensation when I go to the bathroom he's not concerned. He is concerned that work is a problem. He offered to write me a dr's note for sick leave. I like this guy. I wasn't even thinking about that, but I will keep that in mind. My next visit is April 25th and we get to hear the heart beat:) Oh ya he was trying to see if I was going to be one of those high risk pregnancy so he asked if there were twins in my family. I had to tell him I was an identical twin and that my mom's side of the family has a lot of twins. He laughed. I thought they were supposed to make you feel better not laugh at the possibility that I could have twins. Any way we are prepared, well mentally. That's all for now.
Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger London Postmaster said...

Don't worry, I have a good feeling about this pregnancy... no twins... trust me... TRIPLETS!! Yeah, that's what I see... it ain't twins!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home