Thursday, April 06, 2006

Boy or Girl?

Who would of though that Dave would be the one who would want to find out the sexe of the baby. Yep Dave's wants to know. I'm just as surprised as all of you. We all know I can't wait to find out what my presents are or we all know I've even opened them early. I was thinking of finding out the sexe since it would make everything so much easier, then I was like no I'll wait till he/she is born. The more I think about it the more I want to know. I want to have the nursery planned out perfectly. I'm not saying if it's a boy I'll go with a blue color but if I knew the sexe then the color options are endless verses picking a color that would be suitable for a boy and girl. Plus trying to pick out names is hard. If we knew the sexe then we can concentrate more on girl names or boy names. I do have girl names and Dave and I like the same girl name. How cool is that, we agree on the same name.
Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger London Postmaster said...

Ie thinke youe shoulde finde oute tooe... Kime ande Ie aree findinge oute earlye fore oure nexte onee!!!e
Juste makee suree youe lete use knowe.

5:37 PM  
Blogger SeaJay said...

I'm in favour of knowing in advance. It makes gift-giving so much easier.
Besides, there is something very cool about knowing Baby's name before he/she/they is/are born! :)
"Hey, Schroeder in there... howz it going? Don't be too hard on your Mom you hear?"

I knew from the start that Gordie was a boy, so it didn't matter that his Mom & Dad wanted to wait for the surprise. I knew. ;)

Granny Chris :)

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home