Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Today is a very beautiful day but a cold one. Since I'm home by myself, I though I would continue on the spring cleaning. I was planning on washing walls but I've decided that they need one fresh coat of paint. Dave will not be happy but it will make the house better. I hate dirty walls. I did try cleaning them the old fashion way but with no success. I wash all the floors on my hands and knees(which I do every 3 or 4 weeks)the other times I use my swifer wet jet. I love that machine. I still have the upstairs and the downstairs to do. So much to do.

Rudy is waiting patiently to go for a WALK. I might take him to the beach this time. Change of scenery. Dave will be working late so I'm all along tonight. We are still trying to decided if we are going to Sudbury for Easter. We are both off. I'm not feeling well so traveling sucks and I'm always running to the bathroom every 10 min. Makes it hard to get a good night sleep. I also don't want to keep people up at night. I'm also very tired and like to take naps. Dave really wants to go. I guess we need to talk more about it. Well off to finish cleaning
Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

"I hate dirty walls." Me too! That would be great on the list of five things you hate that you can email me on my blog.

11:16 AM  
Blogger CP said...

"I hate dirty walls." Me too! That would be great on the list of five things you hate that you can email me on my blog.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home