Thursday, March 30, 2006

Birthday Update

I turned out to be a vey beautiful day. I got my sunshine. I was very pleased even if I spent the entire day slaving away at McDonalds. Thanks to everyone for calling and wishing me a happy birthday, thanks for the gifts as well. All of you did better than Dave. Well I guess he did let me have the bed to myself last night. Since I've been feeling sick to my stomach all day and all night and having Dave toss and turn really makes it worst. When he got home last night he offered to sleep in the other room. I didn't say no, especially since I'm out of ear plugs. He's sleeping in the other room again. I've notice also that if Dave and I are in separate beds Logan (cat) doesn't bug me. What a nice sleep I will have again. Speaking of sleep I should get right on that.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home