Friday, March 31, 2006

Horrible Day

Today I woke up feeling a little sick. I had to work so I took my shower. In the meantime Dave is making me breakfast. I had 2 eggs and half a bagle. I was thirsty so I had a sip of apple juice. Well I think we can all guess what happend next. I was over the toilet. Dave had to phone work to tell them I was going to be late. When I was done puking, I headed for work. thought I could eat a muffin when I got there. Well was I wrong. It was busy so to work I went. I was so light headed and still feeling sick that I ask the store manager if I can go home. She said NO. I'm scheduled till 7pm and I have to work the entire shift. I was almost in tears. I then said then I have to eat something. She then said" No I was here before you so I eat first" Here I am feeling like I'm going to pass out, puke and I was starting to shake( a sign that my blood sugar is below 4.0)and the BITCH won't let me eat before her. She did not even end up eating until like 20-30 minutes later. I almost just walked off the floor and came home. I thought maybe Dave would be upset so I stayed. When I did finally get to eat, I felt 100 times better.
Tam
sorry for all the mistaked but I could care less at this moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home