Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sick Leave

Today I went to the Dr's to get a note to be off for the next 2 weeks. It felt good to tell work I will be off for the next two weeks. I didn't get one concern from them. I didn't get to talk to my store Manager but Barb said to me wow that will screw things up. I'm like screw the F.O.R.( all the big guys are in to see if we do our job good) I was like my health is more important. I guess I will study during those two weeks and do some much needed house work. Today Dave and I did some yard work. I like every year after winter picked up dog crap. I do remember when we got Rudy that it was going to be Dave's responsibility to pick up the dog's crap and I would do the litter. Well I'm stuck with both. I guess he's good with the litter now since I'm pregnant I can't do it. Dave took the xmas lights down. It seemed like a good time but now it's snowing. Oh ya Happy Birthday to Kimmy. We tried phoning but no one was home. I shall go take a bath.
Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home