Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Life

Today I woke up feeling a little sick to my tummy. It's sunny outside but cold. Was thinking about picking up Rudy dropping's but then thought about having to go to work and just got even more sick. I though going back to McDonald's was going to be easy. It was and still is temporary but it just seems like it's been an eternity. I work 40 hours a week and barely have anytime to do my house work. I'm exhausted all the time. I also have this major exam that I have to get ready for and work won't give me the time off to study. Now that's stressful. What to do? I never did ask to become a manager they offered and I said yes with them understanding that I will be writing this exam them after I will be leaving. I did them a favor. What ever happen to repaying favors? Maybe I will leave in June and stufy the entire month. I'm off to hell
Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh Tam, that sucks so much! I'm sad to hear you are feeling so sick (maybe a girl, hmmmmm?). Hope you are able to take it a little easy. Pregnant women need lots of rest you know, don't overdo it!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Did you forget where I work? Impossible not to over do it. I work over 81/2 hours a day with no break and sometimes I can't even eat a nice lunch.
Tam

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home