Monday, March 06, 2006

Baby News

Well Dave and I did it. We broke down and told the parents that they will be grandparents. Some of you this will not be your first but for my mom it is. She's very excited and so are all the other grandparents. It makes me happy that all of you are happy. Dave and I are still in shock and telling everybody is making it so real. I'm going on my 6th week and still can't believe it. There's so much left to do before he or maybe they are born. Dave is preparing himself for twins. The DR. informed me that since I'm a twin and that it also runs in my mom's side of the family that I may have twins. I don't think I would be able to handle twins but if my mom can do it, I guess I can. The only difference is that I would know before hand and my mom well, she found out when I was born and then 2 min. later Sheri was born. What a surprise. Dave and I haven't decided if we are going to find out the sexe of the baby. At the present time we are hoping all goes well and I make it to 3 months. I'm sick to my stomach most of the day and get dizzy, but I'm told that will all go away. I have names picked out for girls and will keep that a secret. That's all for now. The baby is telling me to go eat:)
Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home