Thursday, April 13, 2006

3 Months Pregnant

On Sat the 15th of April I will be 3 months pregnant. I thought I would share with all of you what I've been going through. The first few days were shocking since we had just started to try and conceiving so soon wasn't what I or Dave expected. We told our parents when I was 2 months. I was still feeling pretty good. I was getting exhausted, but I can handle that. Then a few weeks later I started to get "morning sickness" that would last all day. To this day I still get it once in a while. It's not an everyday occurrence so I guess that's fine. Except that yesterday was bad. I Have a cold and I was also vomiting and couldn't keep anything down. Around 4pm I called Dave at work and asked if he could come home early since I was really sick. I had a hard time walking, I felt dizzy and my legs felt like JELLO. Dave did come home and took very good care of me. It took him an hour to get here, not like in Pelican or Carlyle where he would be home in 5 minutes. The other thing I'm having problems with is walking. We take Rudy for walk and I've walk a lot before and this simple route kills me. I get so out of Breath and here I thought that wouldn't happen till much, much later. Anyway today is somewhat of a good day. I thought I had allergies but I was wrong. I have a terrible cold. Since I can't take anything to relieve my symptoms I guess I'll be suffering. I am using vicks vapor rub. Dave is slepping in the other room since he HATES the stuff. I went in there to cuddle since I feel crappy and he's like"what are you doing". He did not want me near him. I'll remember that when he's sick. Well I'm off to bed since we are going to Sudbury for the weekend. Have a Happy Easter Everyone.
Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home