Monday, July 24, 2006

HAPPY

My dad went home for a 1 1/2 months( Jaquet River N.B.) On his way back to us in Sudbury he came to visit his daughter in Barrie. Well I should say he came to the car show. While he was here he help Dave put up our laundry door and my laundry light. I'm so happy to finally have these. Who would of known that these 2 small things would make a girl happy. I did forget to take a picture before for the judge for when we take our contractor to court for unfinished work. This weekend Dave said he would put up my bathroom mirror. The little things that were left unfinished are almost done. Hopefully by the end of Aug. I want to concentrate on our daughters room incase she's early. Her room is painted but we have decided to put the laminate floor in her room versus putting it on the stairs. We will get carpet for the stair's going to the rec room. I will be ordering her crib ( thanks to gran for that one) and her dresser. Can't wait to put them together. Well I'm off to water the lawn

Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Can't wait to see what my little niece's room looks like! You should post some pics of the paint job.

:)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

That would just spoil the surprise. WE all must wait. Sorry

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home