Friday, July 21, 2006

Why Us?

Dave and I have been together for many years and during those times we had a lot of obstacles. We over came all of them. I'm getting really tired of obstacles. It doesn't matter if I do good things for people or not. We are always thrown a curve ball and I'm really, really tired. Why can't one simple thing that is supposed to be one of life's happiest moments just be that for us. I'm sorry if some of you have no idea what I'm talking about, but like Dave said in his blog it's personal and those who need to know, know. We have been told by family that it's probably nothing to worry about but once you hear what could happen, how can you forget. July 17th was the worst day of my life and Dave wasn't there to hear it. Thank God my mom was there. I feel like someone is playing with my emotion, testing me. I CAN"T HANDLE IT. I'm losing sleep over this since all I can do is think about her. I'm trying to keep busy so I don't think about it but as I'm writing I'm crying. I though maybe writing might help not this time. Dave is sound a sleep and snoring, I want a hug from him. I want this to be all over. Not soon enough. I'm also scared to have it end, since that beautiful day is going to be the only answer to our worries. I feel a little better

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home