Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ITCHY ITCHY!!!!!

Like the title says I'm itchy. I've been reading every pregnancy book that I have and the only thing it says is that an itchy belly is normal. If that was the only spot I wouldn't care. I couldn't sleep last night since I was extremely itchy everywhere on my body. I went to the drug store to search for some type of relief. Bought some cream but at the moment no relief. The Pharmacist said to contact my doctor since my doc might want to do a skin test. Since I'm pregnant I phone the OB. Well her secretary says to me it could be an allergic reaction so to phone my family doc. Nice help or what. I will be phoning my family doc in the morning. Just thought I would share my misery. I'm flipping ITCHY> HELP

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Yes, I've heard about that itchy skin thing. The skin gets remarkably sensitive during pregnancy. I remember when I started using a skin cream on my belly and I broke out in a red rash and had to stop using it, which is really unusual since I don't normally react to skin cream. Hope it gets better soon, cause that has gotta suck!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

You have no idea how much it suck. I think I owuld be able to handle just the belly. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow. Hopefully he can tell me what's going on.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow that sucks!
I've never heard that before.
Makes sense on the belly but I can't stand even a bug bite!
I hope you find something.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home