Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Results Of Second Ultrasound

Yesterday was the big day. Our 2nd ultrasound. I was nervous since I wanted our baby to be perfect and knowing that she might have something little wrong with her kidneys is killing me. I try not to think about it but I can't help myself. This morning my OB's office called and ask me when my appointment was. This is the 3rd time they have phoned. I'm starting to think that if her secretary can't keep tract of appointments, what kind of Dr is she? While I had this so called disorganized secretary on the phone I ask if they received the results of my ultrasound. The lady said they did and I ask if I could get the results and she told me I had to wait till I see her. I was so shock that all I can say was ok. My appointment isn't till the 17th of July. I immediately broke down and called Dave and work. All I want is to find out if she's ok. Dave told me to phone my family doc. I did and his secretary was so nice that she gave them to me no problem. She said I can relax, that all they want to do is when she is born due an ultrasound. My mind is still not at ease but I guess it will do till the 17th.

My daughter won't be a day old and she will have to go have an ultrasound done. It kills me. All I wanted is a healthy baby. For those who haven't clued in, we know that we ae having a girl:)

The good thing about it is that I don't have to argue with Dave about his boy name selection. Here are some for those who haven't heard
Hammish
Angus
William
Wallace
MErlin
Dave I love you but this is to funny not to make fun of you. Please be nice when choosing a name for our daughter

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'm so happy to find out you guys are going to have a little girl! And although it is so much easier said than done, try not to worry, I'm sure everything will be just fine!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

YAY! Congratulations to you both! I'm sure everything is going to be fine with your little one - I'm with Kim - try not to worry too much about it.

good luck with the baby names :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger lynds said...

Haha... Merlin. LOL That's cute. Go Dave! :D Good luck with all that!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home