Friday, June 23, 2006

Holidays

Dave will be officially on holidays in 6 hours. Yes I'm counting since I haven't seen him more than 6 hours since he's been back. We have plans to stay here and finish what the contractor started and didn't finish. Tomorrow we will go buy the supplies and on Sunday my uncle will come and help with stuff. We are planning on coming to Sudbury but not until the 8th and that also depends on how much studying I have done by then. We do have people coming to visit us. My sister and Chantal will be here July long and Kim, Steve and Gordie will be here after that. Who knows who else will come. I've been studying all day and I am now taking a break. My plan is to study till about supper time, have supper the take Rudy for a walk, then study till bed time. Hopefully I get lots done. As I'm typing I'm being kicked or poked or whatever by our son. He was quite now he's very active. I only wish Dave could feel him. Well back to the books, well a little snack first.

Tam

4 Comments:

Blogger London Postmaster said...

Yeah, Andrea stole my comment...What do you KNOW?? Or are you going by the masculine french thing???

1:43 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

What are you talking about Steve? the masculine french thing? maybe I don't get your comment. You might have to explain that one NO we don't know the sex it's just I have a feeling it's a boy and I'm now always saying he so maybe it's a boy. I'm hoping on my next ultrasound I can find out. I was told by someone that a mother knows best. What does everyone else think the baby is?

1:56 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I know what Steve's talking about, because I thought of that too. I remember my friend who's french told me once that in french the baby is always referred to as "le bebe" which is masculine. But you're referring it to it as 'he' in english so you MUST think it's a boy! ;)

Personally, I think you're having a girl but I'll be just as happy if Gord has a little boy cousin to play G.I. Joe with (with Dave included OF COURSE!). But I do tend to think a mother has the right instincts, because I just KNEW Gord was a boy. But when you got odds like 50:50, it's not that hard to be right...

Can't wait to see you guys soon!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

yes "le"means masculine but in this context le isn't giving a gender. It would be the same if i would say "le tapis" (the rug) a rug can't be masculine or feminine ah!!! this is to confusing to explain. I don't like it when dave corrects my english so I won't explain french.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home