Friday, March 02, 2007

Weekend Disaster

Sorry Steve, had to call it that. Kim, Steve and Gordie were coming for a visit but had to cancel due to uncontrollable sickness. Steve came down with the flue. I guess getting a flue shot doesn't work. I didn't get one this year. I don't believe in them since, there are always new flues that the vaccine doesn't cover. If that made any sense. I was looking forward to the visit. I'm I making you feel any worst? Hope not just get better. We are still expecting the grandpa and Granny. We are not to certain what day they come but they will let us know. Dave and I will use the time to finish up some cleaning. I managed to put his dresser in my closet. This way there is more space in the spare room. WE are now looking at getting rid of some old shelving from Dave old old computer desk. It's just in our room collecting dust bunnies.

Alex has been doing well napping in her crib. She'll go down at 1pm and nap till about 3pm. So far so good. Well lunch is ready. Hope you feel better soon Steve.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home