Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dr.'s appointment

Today Dave and Alex had Dr's appointments. Dave has a throat infection or something like that an I wanted the doc to check Alex out. Poor Alex ended up getting a needle. i felt bad. I guess we were behind in her needles. Dr. says her lungs are clear so I guess we just wait till her cold works it's self out. In the mean time we deal with a cranky and tired daughter. She still smiles lots so that's a good thing. She is looking forward to her Auntie Kim, Uncle Steve, Cousin Gordie, Grandpa and Granny come this weekend. It will be a busy one but loads of fun.

Alex has changed a lot, so for all of you to see her for the first time since xmas is great.( I think that was the last time). To Gran, get on a bus and come visit. We are trying to plan a trip to Sudbury at the end of March but PLEASE don't be upset if we are not in town long. It's my b-day and want to go out with my friends for dinner. I will do my very best to please all of you but it's my weekend so do not be disappointed. I'm not ready to leave Alex with anyone yet. Not even her daddy. She only wants her mommy. I will do my very best to please all the grandparents. Well off to finish cooking supper.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home