Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Shopping

My mom is here for a little visit. Yesterday we went to the Cookstown mall. It was very dead in there. She's never been there. Dave also wanted to go to look for a new a pair of jeans. A few months back he found some at this designer depot store. They were Tommy Hilfiger and he got at a cheap price. He loved them so much he wanted another pair so we stop at the Tommy store at the Cooks Town Mall. Most of you know I refuse to pay a lot for cloths. Especially for a baby. BUT if I find them on sale a great sale I will buy. I found some stuff for Alex at Tommy really really good deal. I bought her 2 pairs of pants and 2 shirts and it all cost about 50$. Everything was 50% off plus an additional 60% off. Cool or what. I could of spent more but Dave was with me:)

Alex has more cloths than me.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home