Saturday, February 17, 2007

Left Alone

Another night by myself. I used to like being by myself, but now I crave adult conversation or just to hang out with my friends. Most of them are back home in Sudbury. I don't get to see them much even when we go home. The reason for that is we are home to visit family. Don't get me wrong but I love all my Family but a girl needs her friends. We only come home for a few days, so trying to visit everybody all at once is very hard and time consuming. It's hard to make new friends here. Especially when I can't really take the little one out for a walk. I hang out once in awhile with Claudia next door but she's very busy. They have there house up for sale:)

This week Kelvin Bear who we went to Scotland with will be in TO for a course. I hope we can all get together. The sad part is that Marie-Eve and there son William are still in Regina:) Well Alex has been playing in her chair for a long time and I think she needs a bum bum change.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home