Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sick

The other day I got a cold and now I feel like I got run over. The worst part is that I still have to take care of Alex. Dave took the day off yesterday to help out. What a sweetie. If I knew I was going to be sick this week I would of gotten my mom to come up this week instead of last week. oh well life sometimes just sucks. I was taking a nap but my sister phoned. It never fails, when you are just about to fall asleep the phone rings. Well I think Alex is waking up from her nap.

Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Poor Tam... I am sorry for calling, this time I will wait for you to call me. :>)

Hope my niece is giving you time to rest. I won't be coming to visit this weekend. I don't want to get sick.

Feel better soon my dear sister.

Sheri

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home