Friday, January 26, 2007

Another Cold Day

I had good intentions to go to HomeOutifitters today but decided to stay home. I'll maybe go tomorrow. I'm looking for a cabinet for our DVD, receiver and bell receiver. That one part of the room is ugly and driving me crazy. Hopefully next time Dave is off my uncle can come over to help finish the baseboards. We did however managed to hang a couple of pics of the pets. The location is a secret. Just kidding. Dave hung them up in the kitchen. I think they look great there. We will also be hanging our engagement pic and Alex's side by side. The location is unknown at this time. I managed to get another fire going:) Should be warm and cozy in here really soon. I'm amazed at how fast the fire place heats up down here. The fireplace doesn't even have a fan to circulate the heat. Well That's all for now

Has anyone received there pics yet?

Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Yup, got my pics and they're on the fridge! They are sooooooooo cute!

Thanks!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

It's funny how your mom get's them on Friday but no one else from Sudbury has. Weird

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home