Sunday, May 28, 2006

HOT HOT HOT

AS much as I love the warm weather, today was too hot. I mean ya we have central air but it's not even June. Plus having a two storey house suck with air. Last year it wouldn't even cool off the upstairs. I'm also assuming that we will have the same problem. I planted some flowers today but still haven't decided on where to put a flower garden.

Dave is leaving tomorrow morning for a week. I will be by myself. After my Dr's appointment on Wednesday I will drive to Sudbury for a few days. I need some cloths so I'll be going shopping with my mom and sister. I will try and visit the in-laws, but if I don't please don't be insulted. I'm only in Sudbury for two days. Dave and I will make a trip up to Sudbury soon. These next few days I have to study. I've been putting it off. That's not a good thing. What else can I say. Oh ya, It's miserly hot here and humid. I'm off to finish laundry for Dave so he can pack. See ya
Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home